Hardy Hibiscus Cherry Choco Latte
Huge 9” flowers bring the ‘WOW’!
Has your home landscape gotten a little stale? Do you need a ‘WOW’ factor in your garden this year? Look no further than the new ‘Cherry Choco Latte’ Hardy Hibiscus (‘Cherry Choco Latte’ Hibiscus hybrid USPPAF, Can PBRAF).
This brand new version of perennial hardy hibiscus has several things going for it that add to the ‘wow’:
1. It is longer blooming than other hibiscus.
2. It has the look of tropical hibiscus and the same large flowers, but is completely cold tolerant and will come back year after year, even in zone 4. (Its wide range extends from zone 4 to zone 9!)
3. The foliage is dark olive green with bronze highlights – beautiful even when there are no flowers.
4. The flowers are super-sized at almost 10” and are white with a pink blush and intense pink veins. Very eye-catching in the garden.
5. Even though the flowers are full-sized the plant is more compact than other hibiscus, so it will fit into smaller gardens much better. Perfect for the trend to smaller urban gardens.
‘Cherry Choco Latte’ replaces the much-loved ‘Cherry Cheesecake’ with larger flowers and an improved performance all the way around.
Be patient with this one, though. It tends to be the last plant to leaf out in spring – so much so that many have thought of cutting it down because it looked dead, only to have it burst to life a few day later.
Don’t lament a boring garden this year. Order ‘Cherry Choco Latte’ Hibiscus today and enjoy a garden refresh!
* HUGE white and pink flowers
* Richly colored foliage
* Prolific bloomer
* Perennial even in cold-winter areas
* Easy care
|Brand||Nature Hills Nursery|
|Botanical Name||Hibiscus SUMMERIFIC 'Cherry Choco Latte'|
|Mature Height||2 - 4 feet|
|Mature Spread||2 - 4 feet|
|Soil Type||Most any soils|
|Moisture||Water to establish, and as needed when dry|
|Sun Exposure||Full Sun, Partial Sun|
|Flower Color||Huge white flowers with intense pink veining and red eye|
|Foliage Color||Dark olive green|