Liriope Big Blue
Hardy, evergreen groundcover with summer flowers and winter interest.
Big Blue Liriope, Liriope muscari 'Big Blue', is an arching, grass-like perennial that produces spikes of dense, lavender flowers throughout summer. The flowers transition to black berries that persist into winter for additional decorative appeal. The Big Blue Liriope is a tough little plant, terrific as a groundcover or for use in difficult areas where a reliable splash of color is desired.
Why plant a common groundcover when you can have a Big Blue Liriope in your yard! With evergreen foliage, lovely flowers…and even berries for winter interest, Big Blue Liriope is sure a winner!
* Summer flowers
* Winter interest
* Deer and rabbit resistant
* Heat, humidity and drought tolerant (once established)
* Urban tolerant
* Foot traffic tolerant
* Fast growing
* Adaptive to a variety of soils
* Great in containers
|Family||Liriope muscari 'Big Blue'|
|Mature Spread||1 - 2 feet|
|Sun Exposure||Full Shade - Partial Sun|
Liriope Big Blue.
- Starting at: $29.95 - In stock
- Big Blue Liriope Review by Jerry
- Tough plant Review by Sara P
- Perfect border trim Review by babago
Write Your Own Review
You have no items in your shopping cart.